Tough, clean, and abrasion-resistant packaging
- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
Nylon is ideal for packaging challenges involving toughness, cleanliness, and maximum resistance to abrasion. Nylon’s high-barrier properties provide optimal protection for products in a variety of applications:
- Medical/laboratory: Nylon is a great material to contain sharp objects because of its scratch-resistant properties. It preserves devices and minimizes their exposure to particulate.
- Electronics & semiconductors: Semiconductors are used in various electronic devices, including diodes, transistors, and integrated circuits. Even the tiniest spec of particulate can ruin the functionality of an electronic component or semiconductor.
- Cleanroom: Nylon offers the lowest particulate levels of any cleanroom packaging film.
- Chemical packaging: Nylon is an excellent aroma and gas barrier used to package pesticides, fertilizers, fragrances and chemicals.
- Solvent recovery: The process of extracting useful materials from waste or by-product solvents generated during the manufacturing process.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.