- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Lidding films
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- Paper flexible packaging
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
- Thermoformed food trays
- Functional bags & pouches
Nylon is ideal for packaging challenges involving toughness, cleanliness, and maximum resistance to abrasion. Nylon’s high-barrier properties provide optimal protection for products in a variety of applications:
- Medical/laboratory: Nylon is a great material to contain sharp objects because of its scratch-resistant properties. It preserves devices and minimizes their exposure to particulate.
- Electronics & semiconductors: Semiconductors are used in various electronic devices, including diodes, transistors, and integrated circuits. Even the tiniest spec of particulate can ruin the functionality of an electronic component or semiconductor.
- Cleanroom: Nylon offers the lowest particulate levels of any cleanroom packaging film.
- Chemical packaging: Nylon is an excellent aroma and gas barrier used to package pesticides, fertilizers, fragrances and chemicals.
- Solvent recovery: The process of extracting useful materials from waste or by-product solvents generated during the manufacturing process.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.
Learn more about our sustainable packaging options including: recyclable, PCR, compostable, and biopolymer usageGreenStream Products