- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Lidding films
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- Paper flexible packaging
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
- Thermoformed food trays
- Functional bags & pouches
Stick pack film laminations
Stick packs are a convenient, portable packaging option for today’s active consumers. Ideal for single-serve applications that are routinely used on-the-go, stick packs are used for many products, including:
- Powdered drink mixes
- Nutritional supplements
- Breath fresheners
- Powdered broths
- Over-the-counter medications
Benefits for consumers
Over the past decade, stick packs have become a part of daily life for many consumers because of the many benefits they provide:
- Lightweight and portable
- Convenient, easy dispensing
- Nearly 100% product evacuation
Consumers expect stick packs to provide easy, clean opening, with clear opening directions. Some stick packs are difficult to open due to poor “tear propagation”, but our stick pack film laminations are designed to prevent this. And our in-house laser scoring capabilities provide the ultimate in ease of opening for stick packs.
Benefits for brands
Stick packs also allow brands to use 10 to 40% less packaging material than standard rectangular single-serve, four-side-seal pouches, reducing cost and providing sustainability benefits through source reduction.
And our HD flexographic printing can provide your stick packs with a premium look that reflects the high quality of your products.
To make sure our stick pack film laminations run effectively on your vertical form/fill/seal (VFFS) equipment, we engineer them to include a high-slip sealant layer that:
- Improves production rates
- Optimizes coefficient of friction for multi-lane filling
- Reduces scrap rates
- Improves sealability (even with product residue in seal area)
Our stick pack film laminations are also engineered to provide:
- Puncture resistance
- High strength
- And excellent barriers to moisture and oxygen
And to make sure your stick pack fill laminations run efficiently on your filling equipment, we provide dedicated field-support engineers.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.