Coffee & Beverage Packaging
Coffee & beverage packaging
Leading coffee and beverage brands trust C-P Flexible Packaging for both traditional and compostable coffee and beverage packaging. Our packaging will keep your product at its freshest, while delivering shelf impact to gain the attention of your consumers.
We supply coffee packaging for both retail and foodservice. Coffee packaging options include:
- Fractional packs (conventional or compostable)
- Compostable lidding
- Pod overwraps (conventional or compostable)
- Mother bags (conventional or compostable)
- 3 and 4 ply retail packages (conventional)
- 3 ply retail packages (compostable)
Recyclable and compostable packaging options
Many of our coffee and beverage packaging options are recyclable or compostable, providing an ideal solution for waste stream reduction.
Beverage packaging formats
Beverage packaging is available in a variety of packaging formats:
- Roll-fed labels for durable, cost-effective labeling
- Bold shrink sleeves that maximize branding real estate
- Stretch sleeves for cost-effective 360-degree branding
Take the hassle out of packaging
At C-P Flexible Packaging, you can trust our team to:
- eliminate lead time issues by establishing a vendor-managed inventory agreement (such as a make-and-ship or a min/max program) customized around your forecasted packaging demands.
- speed up time-to-market by working with your team to engineer a package that perfectly meets your speed, performance, and aesthetic requirements.
- quickly troubleshoot packaging issues with help from our field tech engineers, who will come to your facility whenever a packaging line issue arises.
- never treat you as a small fish in a big pond; we’ve built our entire business on serving midsized brands well, giving them the attention and support they need. Every fish in our pond is big.
- reduce the risk of packaging stockouts, even if you already have a primary supplier. We can serve as your secondary supplier — sitting on the bench until you experience a surge in demand or a lead-time issue with your primary supplier.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.