Your one-stop, start-to-finish resource for stand-up pouches
- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
Stand-up pouches provide brands with the opportunity to be the first to disrupt entire product categories with a superior package.
C-P Flexible Packaging is your one-stop, start-to-finish resource for custom stand-up pouches. We do platemaking, flexographic printing, lamination, coating, slitting, and pouching in-house — all while taking single-source responsibility for your pouches arriving at your facility exactly as you envisioned them.
Stand-up pouches are the fastest growing type of flexible packaging for many reasons:
Benefits for your customers
- Lightweight and highly portable for on-the-go consumers
- Convenient, value-added features improve functionality
- Advanced materials can keep foods fresher, longer
- Durable (can outperform rigid packaging in drop testing)
- Near total evacuation of the product; rigid containers typically leave 6% – 14% of product in the packaging, while pouches can evacuate 99.5% of the product
Benefits for brands
- Ability to price at a premium
- Improved competitive positioning
- Fits consumer lifestyle trends
- Appeals to millennials
- Ideal for ecommerce; lightweight and durable
- New features, shapes, and sizes provide opportunities for differentiation
- Eliminates labels and maximizes printable surface area for brand-building
- Results in transportation and warehousing savings
- Barrier properties can be tailored to the product and extend shelf life
- Commands consumer attention and contributes to sales
And because premade pouches are delivered to you fully formed and ready to fill, they allow you to glean all the benefits of flexible packaging without the learning curve and cost of launching your own in-house pouching line.
Your stand-up pouch options
Stand-up pouches are available in a wide variety of styles, such as:
- Zipper pouches
- Slider pouches
- Laser-scored pouches
- Child-resistant pouches
- Peel and reseal pouches
- Box pouches
- Spouted pouches
- Shaped pouches
- Pouches with clear windows
- Quad-seal pouches
- Pouches with handles
- Pouches with valves
- Wicketed pouches
- Pouches with matte/gloss effects
There are also many options for stand-up pouch closures, such as spouts, zippers, and sliders. And options for the bottom gusset include K-seal bottom gussets, Doyen seal stable gussets, or flat-bottom gussets to provide the pouch with a stable base.
With a full portfolio of flexible packaging products and fully integrated capabilities, we can make any packaging vision a reality. Talk to our team today about your brand’s flexible packaging needs.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.