- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Lidding films
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- Paper flexible packaging
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
- Thermoformed food trays
- Functional bags & pouches
High-barrier flexible packaging
C-P Flexible Packaging can provide high-barrier packaging films to protect product integrity and extend the shelf life of your products. For products sensitive to oxygen, moisture, and/or light, high barrier packaging is essential for preserving product quality.
Clear high-barrier packaging
With product visibility becoming increasingly important to consumers — especially in food and beverage categories — clear high-barrier flexible packaging offers several benefits:
- Provides excellent oxygen and moisture barrier properties without sacrificing product visibility
- Cost-effective alternative to foil flexible packaging laminations
- Ideal not only for vertical form/fill/seal (VFFS) and horizontal form/fill/seal (HFFS) applications, but also for premade pouches (preventing foil fracture issues that can occur with foil flexible packaging laminations)
- Customizable barrier properties and sealant layers
- Available for both heat-seal and cold-seal applications
Moisture barrier packaging
Many products are ultra-sensitive to moisture, such as:
- Powders (such as nutritional supplements or drink mixes)
- Effervescent products
- Dry food ingredients
- Snack foods
We engineer high-barrier packaging with extremely low moisture vapor transmission rates (MVTR) to prevent moisture from reaching your product.
Oxygen barrier packaging
Exposure to oxygen can affect the color, flavor, and aroma of sensitive products. Our oxygen barrier packaging utilizes materials that efficiently block oxygen transmission and eliminate oxygen within the package to preserve product integrity.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.