Cookie & Bakery Product Packaging
Cookie & bakery product packaging
C-P Flexible Packaging is one of the top U.S. suppliers of packaging for cookies and bakery products.
As a go-to supplier for reclose technology, our consumer-friendly peel and reseal packaging can be found in grocery stores around the globe. Ideal for cookies and other snacks, C-P Flexible Packaging was one of the first suppliers of this now familiar packaging format. We continue to lead in reclose technology, offering a superior bottom-applied option unavailable elsewhere. Reclose packaging isn’t a simple product for most converters to produce, but we have it down to a science.
C-P’s reclose packaging designed for cookies and bakery products is created with innovative, award-winning die cut and registered pressure sensitive label application technology, and provides many benefits:
- Convenient, easy access to package contents from the top panel rather than the side of the package
- Consistently easy to open and reclose
- Package branding/graphics stay intact during usage of the product
- Provides tamper evidence
- Convenient for entertaining or on-the-go snacking
- Preserves product freshness for multi-use packages without the additional cost of a zipper, slider, or other closure
- Prevents packaging film tears that previously forced consumers to repackage products to preserve freshness
- Label size can be customized for each application
- No overwrap or secondary packaging required
- No change to current fill process or speeds
We have the experience to engineer your peel and reseal rollstock with:
- Oxygen and moisture barrier properties that provide shelf stability
- Excellent tear-resistance and durability
- A smooth, easy-peel for consumers opening your packaging
C-P is the only place you’ll find bottom-applied seamless reclose packaging, engineered so packaging graphics stay perfectly intact even after the product is opened.
And when you choose C-P Flexible Packaging for your cookie or bakery product packaging, your packaging will be further enhanced with our HD flexographic printing that sets the bar for wide web flexible packaging converters.
Access state-of-the-art packaging technology
To keep up with packaging trends and stay competitive on the shelf, you need to partner with a converter that has a proven track record of investing in state-of-the-art tech.
- Combat SKU proliferation with extended gamut printing technology, which allows you to group all flavor variations for your product into one run — thereby reducing the cost per impression.
- Get any film, foil or paper packaging lamination with our adhesive and extrusion lamination capabilities. Not only can we laminate five layers in one pass, but we can also extrude EVOH resins to meet your barrier requirements (especially for nut products).
- Increase packaging line speeds by up to 10x for bar-wrapped products with cold-seal packaging technology.
Take the hassle out of packaging
At C-P Flexible Packaging, you can trust our team to:
- eliminate lead time issues by establishing a vendor-managed inventory agreement (such as a make-and-ship or a min/max program) customized around your forecasted packaging demands.
- speed up time-to-market by working with your team to engineer a package that perfectly meets your speed, performance, and aesthetic requirements.
- quickly troubleshoot packaging issues with help from our field tech engineers, who will come to your facility whenever a packaging line issue arises.
- never treat you as a small fish in a big pond; we’ve built our entire business on serving midsized brands well, giving them the attention and support they need. Every fish in our pond is big.
- reduce the risk of packaging stockouts, even if you already have a primary supplier. We can serve as your secondary supplier — sitting on the bench until you experience a surge in demand or a lead-time issue with your primary supplier.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.