Shrink sleeves that maximize your shelf impact
- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
Shrink sleeves — also known as shrink sleeve labels — are high-quality, high-impact labeling products. They maximize branding real estate to make a bigger splash on the shelf.
On the surface, shrink sleeves may seem simple:
- Using our HD flexographic printing capabilities, we print your graphics on shrink sleeve material.
- We then use our shrink seaming equipment to convert this material into shrink sleeves.
- When the shrink sleeves reach you or your co-packer, the sleeves are dropped over your container and sent through a shrink tunnel.
- The end result is an eye-catching, 360-degree label.
But after decades of experience in manufacturing shrink sleeve labels, we know how much testing, planning, and expertise go into getting shrink sleeves right.
We’ll help you navigate your shrink film options (PETG, OPS, PLA, and PVC) to select the right one for your container. And to prevent unplanned shrink distortions, we conduct pre-commercialization analysis and grid distortion testing. This allows us to create shrink sleeve prototypes for you to test in your own shrink tunnel. Because we take responsibility for how your shrink sleeves appear on the shelf, we can send field tech engineers to your facility to help address any application problems.
To get started on shrink sleeves with serious shelf impact, contact our team and send us a sample of your container.
Sleeves for any product, container, or industry
We print, seam, and deliver shrink sleeves that provide full-product branding for any container — trigger bottles, jars, cans, etc. If required for your product, we can incorporate a perforation into your sleeve as a tamper-evident feature.
Product categories where shrink sleeve labels are widely used include:
- Household chemicals & cleaners
- Food & beverage
- Personal care
We deliver value at every step of our process
To get shrink sleeves right, you have to get the process right. C-P Flexible Packaging has decades of experience delivering sleeves for brands in a variety of markets (and for containers in a variety of shapes). And we go through the steps to guarantee every sleeve appears exactly as intended, even on the most unique bottles and jars.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.