360 degrees of branding potential
- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
Stretch sleeves are a cost-effective way for brands to achieve 360-degree product decoration on bottles, cans, and jars. With no adhesive or heat required for application, they’re a sustainable and cost-effective labeling option for products in almost any market.
Our stretch sleeves are made with linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE), providing the high levels of elasticity (30 to 40%) necessary to fit around highly contoured containers. We can incorporate a perforation into your sleeve, either as a tamper-evident feature positioned around the cap, or to help consumers remove the sleeve before recycling the container.
C-FiTTM Label Innovation
- Full-body label look, no heat required
- 100% recyclable
- Alternative for low-to-medium shrink & ROSO
- Simplified application process
- Available in surface print white or reverse print clear films
C-P Flexible Packaging will guide you through the sleeving process from platemaking to printing to on-time delivery. Talk to our team today about how we can bring your label design to life.
Custom-printed stretch sleeve labels are used for many household chemical products as well as food and beverages. Additional common applications are propane tank sleeves, bottle sleeves and drum sleeves.
We deliver value at every step of our process
C-P Flexible Packaging takes single-source responsibility for your sleeves, from concept to grid distortion testing to commercialization, so you can rest assured that your sleeves will look exactly as intended on the shelf.
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.