Custom bag solutions for autoclaving/sterilization
- Printed rollstock
- High-barrier flexible packaging
- Matte/gloss flexible packaging
- Compostable flexible packaging
- Recyclable flexible packaging
- Stick pack film laminations
- Peel and reseal rollstock
- HFFS and VFFS rollstock
- Inno-Lok® pre-zippered rollstock
- Laser die-cut window rollstock
- High burst strength flexible packaging
- Child-resistant flexible packaging
- Premade pouches
- Roll-fed labels
- Shrink sleeves
- Stretch sleeves
- Cold-seal packaging
Autoclave bags are designed to withstand rigors of steam sterilization because of its excellent impact and puncture resistance properties.
Made from virgin polypropylene, our autoclave bags are ideal for sterilizing medical tools and instruments and biohazard waste using gravity steam, high vacuum steam, ETO gas, or chemical sterilization.
Autoclaving is a common method the medical industry uses to sterilize infectious waste using high temperature, high pressure steam for a specific time.
Autoclave bag types
We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified USA manufacturer & distributor of standard & custom autoclavable bags. Autoclave bag types include:
- Resealable bags
- Anti-static bags
- Parts & sample bags
- Biohazard bags (meet all federal and state regulations)
- Specimen bags
Typically made from polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP), or high density polypropylene (HDPE), our autoclave bags can be customized with various options and features:
- Flexographic printing
- Custom bag colors
- Press-to-close zippers
- Permanent tape
- Die-cut shapes
Let's talk flexible packaging.
Ask us your packaging questions, and we’ll see how we can help you overcome your next packaging challenge.