Get your guide to cold-seal packaging
Short runs of cold-seal packaging are now possible, and the potential for this technology to differentiate co-packers to the midsized clients they serve is too great to ignore.
We created a guide for co-packers that are either considering adding cold seal to their product portfolio by establishing a strategic partnership with a cold-seal packaging supplier, or those that would like to expand their cold-seal offerings to include their small-to-midsized clients.
It’ll answer questions like:
- What is cold-seal packaging?
- How will my midsized clients benefit from this packaging technology?
- Why, historically, has it been difficult to source short-run cold-seal packaging?
- How are short runs of cold-seal packaging materials possible today?
- How do I vet cold-seal packaging suppliers?